If you’re sick and tired of regular old shooters and looking for something new and exciting to get your hands on, then Gunblood Unblocked is the best thing you are going to come across in a very long time. The game is quite simple for anyone to understand and can get you hooked in a matter of minutes.
What’s it about
Gunblood Unblocked has basically taken one of the oldest genres of games in the book and made it into something totally different. It is something of a traditional western shootout but instead of only testing your reflexes and how fast you can draw your weapon and shoot, it also tests your aim. You basically need to kill your opponent faster than he or she can kill you. You have 7 bullets to get off the perfect shot and if you finish them all, you’re going to be a sitting duck, so don’t be too quick to pull the trigger.
Instructions and controls
– As you start this game, you get to choose from 10 default characters.
– The game also has an option which allows you to enter cheats if you want to choose the easy way out.
– There are 9 levels and the difficulty increases which each new level.
– You basically have to keep your mouse on your gun barrel which is on the bottom left of the screen.
– As long as your mouse is on the barrel, a timer shows up in the center of the screen which counts down from 3.
– Once it reaches zero, you need to move your mouse as quickly as you to your opponent’s body or head on the other side of the screen and shoot them.
– You have a life bar above your character as well as your opponent’s character. Whichever one empties out quicker is the loser.
– If you win, you progress to the next round, if you lose you have to start over.
So there really is nothing else to Gunblood Unblocked apart from this. It is really simple and all you need is the mouse to play the game. Personally, I spent a couple of days playing the game but failed miserably. It will probably take weeks of practice before I’m able to reach level 9 and complete the game. Think you can do better? Why don’t you give the game a try and let’s see how good you really are at shooting them up?
P.S. Play online unblocked version of popular Gunblood game, collect points and compete with your friends in private groups. Become fastest hand in the game and gain all the fame and glory. Keep in mind that there are cheats as well in the game, if you are interested of course – https://gunbloodunblocked.space/.